NOTE: The position below has been filled but you can still complete the pre-application below if you are interested in working at our firm. Periodically, we are looking for great people that fit our team culture.
Commercial Property Accountant
The Commercial Property Accountant is responsible for overall financial management of properties under management, including but not limited to monthly financial reporting and accounts receivable analysis, annual property budgeting and CAM reconciliation, and monitoring property financial performance to the budget.
- Monthly financial reporting
- Trust account bank reconciliation
- Develop & manage property budgets CAM reconciliation, including lease review Monthly accounts receivable analysis
- Set up new properties/owners in Yardi Tenant rent payment switchover
- Spearhead the property disposition and final accounting process
- Calculate monthly owner distributions
- Daily property deposit transactions entered in Yardi
- 2-5 years of property accounting experience (commercial preferred but not required)
- Yardi Voyager experience preferred
- $55,000 to $65,000 depending on experience
- Medical insurance
- 401k & employer matching benefits
- Two weeks vacation plus sick and holidays (including birthday)